We are an independent nonprofit initiative with an objective that sounds like a paradox—to raise the level of global design education to an Ivy League standard, while at the same time reducing costs to as low as possible. We democratize learning by providing top-notch curricular materials, and we aim to strike the perfect balance between academic rigor and practical relevance.
Established in 2002 in Denmark, we were inspired by the Scandinavian educational system to... Read more About IxDF (opens new window).
Our mission is to create low-cost, high-quality design education so as to change the way people learn design and thus improve lives of millions across the world.
- We love results, productivity, focus, and efficiency. And we believe this is achieved through an approach of "work hard, play hard," having a love for what we do, a thirst for learning, and by taking great care of each other. And well... a lot of other things. But you will learn about that in our "Culture Course", a special onboarding course that tells you everything about our company culture - along with exercises.
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, compassionate and supportive; we also encourage a sense of fun in the things we do.
- We value concentration and believe that interruptions, meetings, and egos can kill productivity. That’s why work often does not happen at work.
- We think remarkable results are produced when being in flow. That’s why we value location independent work.
- We’re passionate about design and the difference it can make in the world.
- We celebrate each other’s work and consider what we do a labor of love.
- We continuously learn and teach each other.
Our main asset is the knowledge that is packed into our educational platform available by https://www.interaction-design.org address.
Company benefits are listed on IxDF’s Careers page (opens new window).